Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I too, have seen it

Apparently the ad JG mentioned is getting quite a bit of air time. I saw it, laughed, and on Monday I heard people talking about it "around the watercooler." More surprising is my eyewitness fitness friend has seen it. He hardly watches any television...so they're really pushing this thing.

Only thing I have to ad to the earlier post is: pay attention to the mom's explanation of why it's okay. She adds, "in moderation." That part isn't really emphasized. Most people won't pick up on it, which I'm sure is intentional. Saves their butts when little Jimmy ends up diabetic and blind. I don't remember the old school "Milk, it does a body good" commercials telling you to enjoy in moderation. Moderation sure, but what most people don't realize is how much they are getting...it's in almost everything. I avoid it as much as possible, but sometimes I just can't.

At the commercial's little cookout, I'm sure it's in not only the drinks, but the ketchup, the BBQ, the mayo, whatever dessert is....moderation, does that mean in 9 out of 10 things you eat?


No comments: