Friday, September 12, 2008

Metallica Fat Loss Plan

Knowing full well Metallica's new album "Death Magnetic" debuts today, I awoke early and in true warrior fashion, sprinted to have the album in my possession.

Back at the apartment making breakfast - the radio DJ is yappin' about how 21% of people who make $100,000+ per year still live pay check to pay check! He wanted those who made less than 6 figures to call in and give their "expertise" to these "fools" blowing their cash out of the toilet.

Some responses were funny, some were serious, some didn't make any sense - as shocking of a statistic that was, barring bad spending habits, I would guess that those living pay check to pay check are simply trading time for money - a fatal error. Time and Energy are your two most valuable resources. Never forget that...better yet, remember it always.

Enter: My personal Metallica Fat Loss Plan. I've been "half-assing" my fitness plan because of other demands, but decided today was going to be the day I take it to another level. I played the new album and began to feel the power that makes the skies rumble and the earth shake.

I know 'St. Anger' didn't go over well - but 'Death Magnetic' resurrects the band in my opinion - and it makes a great workout soundtrack. I had a something close to an epiphany while letting the lyrics and music pierce my adrenaline pumping soul.

That idea will become a business/personal venture - details coming soon.

Get excited about something you've been putting off. How? - that is the only question you need to ask. Its so much easier to accomplish what you want when your emotions are running wild (in a good way). They serve as the high octane fuel that lets you drop a shoulder into the obstacle in front of you and smash it into nanoscropic pixie dust.

If you need help along the way, your friends at Eyewitness Fitness will be there.

Strength and Honor,

JG

No comments: